Now that you are engaged and planning your wedding, it’s time to start thinking about all the things that you want to include for your special day. There’s the ceremony and reception to think about, as well as vendors to help you pull the whole thing off. From the wedding cake baker to the DJ and photographer, the expenses can really add up quick. One expense that you can save on and add a fun and interactive experience for your guests with is the photography. Consider instead of hiring a photographer for your ceremony, wedding party and reception planned events and a second photographer to take pictures of your guests during the celebration, to rent a photo booth instead.
Why Choose Portland Photo Booth Rentals?
There are a lot of benefits to choosing a wedding photo booth instead of a photographer. Couples used to put out disposable cameras on the table for guests to take fun, candid photos of each other during the reception, but in most cases, those pictures turned out to be blurry or not good enough quality to go into the wedding photo book. Sometimes kids would even get a hold of them and take random pictures of walls, floors and feet.
It is also very cost prohibitive to hire a second photographer to take pictures of the guests during the reception. The best way around all of these issues is to get a photo booth rental in Oregon for your Greater Portland area wedding. When you rent a photo booth, you get the services of a professional photographer but in a booth setting. Guests can go into the booth on their own or in groups to take fun photos during the wedding.
In addition to capturing great shots of everyone having a great time at your wedding, you also create an interactive activity for your guests to stay busy while you and the wedding party get your photos taken or while you change from your wedding gown into your traveling outfit. Portland photo booth rentals are a lot of fun and you might even have a hard time getting everyone out of the booth at the end of the day.
Add-On Options for a Wedding Photo Booth
In addition to basic photos for your wedding reception, there are a lot of other options that you can add when you rent a photo booth that you wouldn’t be able to include with a basic photographer package. Portland photo booth rentals utilize high quality photos with high resolution DSLR cameras and professional quality studio strobe lighting. Photos can be enlarged to 24 x 36 inches without losing any quality. Instant prints are available for guests to take home as favors and a digital copy of all photos is available for the couple to print and use in their wedding memory book.
Some of the other extras in our wedding photo booth that you might not expect include:
- Social Media Station to upload and share images directly to email, Facebook and Twitter using an on-site iPad. An online gallery is also available that can be set to private or public so you can share the photos with family and friends – or keep them all to yourself.
- Custom Photo Strips allow you to choose the background color and layout of the photo strips that your guests will receive in our photo booth rental in Oregon. You can even add titles, logos and other personalization options to make an even more memorable favor for your guests to create and take home.
- Color Choices include sepia, black-and-white or full color, which can be set to overall or allow guests to choose for each photo when they visit the wedding photo booth.
- Fun Photo Booth Props make using the booth even more exciting – choose from custom options, mustaches, boas, glasses, silly hats and much more.
- Green Screen backgrounds can allow you to create any type of custom background to use with your shots for even more customization opportunities.
- Red Carpet Treatment includes the use of an actual red carpet and silver stanchions with red velvet belts to create a formal atmosphere for your friends to enjoy when you rent a photo booth.
Contact SnapZone Photo Booth Today!
If you are interested in renting a wedding photo booth in the Greater Portland area, contact SnapZone Photo Booth right away to secure your date. Our Portland photo booth rentals book up and go fast, so the sooner you can contact us to rent a photo booth, the better. Ask about our package deals and extra options that can be added on for even more interactive fun. Call today at 503-207-2020 and get a FREE quote on any of our services.
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.