One of the more popular wedding reception activities used nationwide is the photo booth. If you are planning a wedding reception in the Greater Portland area, you will definitely want to consider getting one of these local Portland photo booth rentals. While there are a lot of DIY ideas online, nothing beats the quality of the digital photos and the experience that you will offer to your guests when you decide to hire a professional photo booth in Portland.
SnapZone Photo Booth is a local rental company that offers a wide variety of options to couples within the region. You can get a wedding photo booth at a much more affordable rate than you might think and it doubles as both a way of making memories for your special day and as a means of providing a fun and interactive activity for your guests. Choose from a selection of custom add-ons to create the perfect wedding reception photo booth to reflect your personal interests and the overall theme of your wedding.
Choosing a Vendor
It is important to choose Portland photo booth rentals that will provide you with the results that you desire. Because photo booths are so popular at weddings and other types of parties, the industry has really boomed in recent years. It pays to do your homework to make sure that you get a wedding photo booth that will match up to your high standards. The more you know about photo booths, how they work and what you should expect from hiring a professional, the easier it will be to make a decision about who to hire to be responsible for taking photos of your guests on your special day.
Some of the questions that you ask the vendor should include:
- How long have you been in business? Obviously you don’t want to hire a company with just a couple of months’ experience. Look for a vendor with at least one to two years of experience and don’t be afraid to ask for references.
- Where are you located? If you want to hire a photo booth in Portland, you don’t want the company to be located in Washington or California. Make sure that you are hiring a company that has a local office that you can go to with questions or to speak with a representative.
- Is there a back-up plan? Another hallmark of weddings is making sure that there is a back-up plan in case something goes wrong with plan A. Your wedding reception photo booth should be provided by a reliable company that will go the extra mile to make sure that you get the services that you hired them to provide – even if something goes wrong.
- What type of equipment do you use? Knowing that the Portland photo booth rentals you just hired are using a top quality DSLR camera that can produce high quality photos at up to 24 inches by 36 inches at no loss of quality is important. Don’t be afraid to ask about the type of printer that they use or about how long it takes for prints to be made for the guests. At SnapZone Photo Booth we use professional dye sublimation printers so we can provide prints just moments after the photos were taken.
Selecting a Photo Package
The next thing you need to think about when you hire a photo booth in Portland for your wedding reception is what type of photo package that you want to receive. If you come to SnapZone Photo Booth for your Portland photo booth rentals, you can choose from three packages and a wide range of custom add-ons that can be included with any of our package options.
- THE BASIC – Includes a two hour rental with additional hours available in the custom add-ons. Your wedding photo booth will be delivered one hour before the event, with setup and removal included. An onsite attendant will be at your wedding reception photo booth to ensure that everything goes smoothly throughout the entire event. You get unlimited use with the prints and two 2-inch by 6-inch prints, which includes four photos on a white background with no text or graphics. Props are included, as is a guest option for color, black-and-white or sepia photos.
- THE DELUXE – Includes everything in the BASIC package, except the package provides for one 2-inch by 6-inch print for each guest as a souvenir and the strips can be customized with a unique text and/or logo to commemorate your special day. A larger selection of fun props is included, as is your choice of backdrop, including red, white, black or green screen. You also have the option to include your own custom backdrop, if desired. A custom welcome screen, guest email option, text-to-phone and photo re-take features, online gallery – public or private, and a digital copy of all photo strips and high resolution photos.
- THE PREMIUM – Includes everything in the DELUXE package, except it includes two onsite attendants, a red carpet and stanchions for a more elegant look and feel, a slide show of images to be shown during the event for guests to look at and enjoy while waiting for their turn to take pictures or just as an extra entertainment feature. A memory guest book is also provided to the happy couple for even more memory options on your special day.
Contact SnapZone Photo Booth
If you are looking to rent a photo booth in Portland or the Greater Portland area for a wedding reception, birthday party, anniversary, office party or any other type of get together, contact SnapZone Photo Booth by calling 503-207-2020. We can provide you with a FREE QUOTE for our services, offer some extra add-ons like additional hours, standby time, a social media station, photo lounge area, tent rental and our popular Hashtag Print Station. Call today and discover why so many couples are incorporating our wedding photo booth into their reception staging plans.