Are you throwing a party or event in the Greater Portland area? There are a lot of details that need to be sewn up when hosting a gathering, such as securing the venue, purchasing decorations, coordinating with the caterer, sending out invitations and networking with other vendors to ensure that everything goes off without a hitch. While there are many specific types of events that can benefit from the services of a photographer to help record various moments throughout the day, there are also other types of parties that will benefit more from the use of a photo booth for special event commemoration.
There are many different reasons why people rent a photo booth. You can use your Greater Portland Oregon photo booth rental as an interactive activity, a way to “break the ice” at a semi-formal or formal gathering and get everyone to come together for the experience. You can also get a wedding photo booth to use for guest photos, as well as group shots of the bridal party, bride and groom, extended family and other specific shots. When you bring in a photo booth for a special event, you provide a way to gather memories from the occasion that can be kept, printed, shared and even posted online either privately for your own purposes, or publicly for everyone to enjoy.
Events That Benefit from Photos
There are lots of different types of events that are hosted at reception halls, party rooms and other venues throughout the Portland each and every day. While not every event is a cause for pictures, you will find that most gatherings will benefit from having a photo booth available for guests to use. This can help you record special moments, even while you are busy taking care of other aspects of the gathering, so you won’t miss a thing.
Some of the more popular photo booths for special events include:
- birthday parties – particularly milestones, such as 13, 16, 18, 21, 30 and 50
- anniversary parties – again, milestones are popular, such as 10, 25, 30 and 50
- wedding photo booth – with special props and options to capture you, your guests and the wedding party during the reception
- family reunions – a great way to get fun shots of everyone who attended the event
- retirement parties – an interactive method for getting memory photos of co-workers, family and friends at your big day
- community events – rent a photo booth to get everyone talking and hanging out together to look at fun photos and participate together
- graduation parties – grade school, high school and college graduations
- corporate events – photo booths are great for launching a new product, hosting a conference or expanding your business to a new market
How to Use Photos from a Photo Booth for Special Events
Once the party is over and the guests are all gone, you can take time to look through all of the photos that were taken at the Portland Oregon photo booth rental. While some guests will take candid photos using cameras and smartphones throughout the event, the best pictures by far will come from the party, event or wedding photo booth. When you rent a photo booth, you get to choose from a wide variety of options that will help you to maximize the potential of this awesome, interactive feature.
The SnapZone Photo Booth provides options such as:
- high quality photos taken with high-resolution DSLR cameras
- quick instant prints for your guests in the form of photo strips
- a digital copy of all photos taken, including photo strips and individual pictures
- social media station, which allows sharing of images to email, Facebook and Twitter
- an online gallery to be viewed by the public or accessed via a password for guests
- customized photo strips that can include a title, logo and specific background colors to help coordinate with the decorations and theme of your event
- photos printed in full color, black and white or sepia for great effects
- fun props that help to engage guests and create excitement in the process
- custom welcome screen and options for video messaging and memory guestbooks
- plus extras like green screen backgrounds, red carpet entrances and stanchions
Book a Booth in the Greater Portland Area
If you are hosting a party, gathering or event in the Greater Portland area, look no further than SnapZone Photo Booth to provide you and your guests with the ultimate fun way to take pictures and share them with friends. Rent a photo booth for special events by calling 503-207-2020 or contact us to learn more about any of our services. If your event will take place during the holidays or at a time when there are a lot of other similar parties in the area, such as graduation or wedding season, make sure to contact us as far in advance as possible to secure the rental for your wedding photo booth or graduation party experience.